Saturday, July 27, 2013

Relaxing in Kerrville

Shane had three different classes to attend this week, so I decided it would be a great time for me and the boys to head to my parents for the week. I had no real plans, except to relax, which thankfully is so nice and easy to do there. Aside from having to stay on Camden's case (can you say HORRIBLE three's?) and dealing with a clingy 13 month old (can you say Momma's boy?) I had a very pleasant time.

The boys playing Legos with their new friend, James

Fun on the playground

Casen loves to swing

More fun with Legos

Its just a little dirt . . . .

Floating on his own with floaties

We trapped a little critter that had been getting into things -
luckily Dad just took him to a different creek to enjoy his life

The fish get fed A LOT when Camden visits
To top off our visit, my aunt and uncle came to visit and brought my second cousin, Evan, who we have never met. He is such an intelligent, polite and pleasant boy.
 

Third cousins

Casen and Aunt Donna

Camden watching for bats

No comments:

Post a Comment