Friday, July 5, 2013

Learning to Swim

Camden and Casen have really been enjoying the water. Casen's first day in the pool was on Saturday and he loved it. He splashed and played for awhile in the water.



 
Camden has been swimming in the backyard several times and yesterday was actually 'swimming' under water in the pool we have at home.



Today, he and Shane made a trip to Academy for new floaties (since his old ones seemed to have a hole in them) as well as a snorkel, mask and fins. After his nap time, Shane took him down to the neighborhood pool to work with him on his swimming. Luckily Casen woke up from his nap soon after they left so we could meet them and see Camden's progression. He first started with the floaties and snorkel, mask and fins and after a bit,  he decided to try without the floaties.

Dad loosening his mask - I think we had it a bit to tight : )

My little fish cruising along with no help

My proud little swimmer
I was so proud of my little fish swimming in the pool. He was awesome!  In Camden's words, "These snorkel and fins really worked for me!" He loved it and can't wait to get back in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment