Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sippy Cup Slacker

This week, I was looking back at my blog when Camden was the same age as Casen and realized that I had already done some things with Camden that I had not yet done with Casen. I will tell you I was a bit surprised by this because I feel like Casen is a bit ahead of where Camden was and I feel like I have been rushing things with him. One of the things I had not introduced to Casen yet was a sippy cup.  So tonight he got to use one for the first time, and although I am unsure as if he got any water out of it, he definitely enjoyed playing with it. I had mentioned to Mrs. Ellen, one of his teachers, that I was going to let him use one tonight and she encouraged me to bring a sippy cup to school so they could work with him there as well with it. I guess tomorrow I will take one to school so he can use one there too!



No comments:

Post a Comment