Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Camdenisms

Due to my horrible memory, I have always known I would need to write down the funny things my boys said or did as soon as they happened or I would forget them. So, here are some of the funny things Camden has said over the past couple of days.

Yesterday after I picked the boys up from daycare we were riding home and I looked in Casen's mirror in the back and he was just a babbling while looking at his feet (which he has really taken an interest to over the past week). Camden looked at him and said, "Casen is talking to his socks!"

Monday morning Camden looked at his daddy's socks, which were University of Alabama socks and asked him about them. While they were talking Shane said, "Is Daddy being silly?" to which Camden agreed, then Shane said, "Is Camden sillly?" to which Camden replied, "No Camden is perfect."

Monday on the way home from school Casen was babbling and Camden said "Casen is talking to me." I asked Camden, "What is he saying?" and Camden said, "He is saying Roll Tide!"



No comments:

Post a Comment