Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pool Time

Mason and Braden have been swimming in the pool for several weeks now, but knowing that I would have to actually get in the water with Camden, I have been waiting a few weeks until I knew good and well the water would be warm enough. After dipping my toes in the pool today and it feeling OK, I decided I would suit up Camden and let him at least play in the shallow portion. After sitting there with him, I decided the water wasn't too bad, and we were able to actually swim around a bit. I was relieved to see that he loved the pool as much, if not more, than he did last year. He did a lot of splashing and playing today and would have stayed in there as long as I would have let him!

Squeeling with excitement as he was splashing the water.

His face says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment