Wednesday, May 25, 2011

15 Month Appointment - Goal Accomplished

Today Camden had his 15 month appointment and guess what???? For the first time in his life, we are FINALLY above the tenth percentile in weight!! As a matter of fact, he is in the twelfth percentile!!! I couldn't be prouder. I have made it my personal goal since his birth to get him above the tenth percentile and it took me 15 months, but we finally got there! His measurements were: Height - 31 1/2 inches, Weight - 21 pounds 15 ounces, Head Circumference - 17.9 inches. He received two shots also, one of which was his DTP (tetanus) and his poor leg where he received that immunization was so sore this afternoon. I felt so sorry for him. Anyway, I guess eating a whole piece of pepperoni, hamburger, and bacon pizza from Pizza Hut once a week or so will put on some weight. Perhaps that is my problem . . . .


1 comment:

  1. I have petite kids and I know what you mean about that whole percentile stuff. It can be nerve wracking!

    On thing our pedi told us that kind of reassured me was, that 25 years ago, my kids would have been average sized, but with all of the junk that's in our food these days, kids are bigger (obese) than what they were even when we were growing up. Makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete