Thursday, April 14, 2022

Field Day Fun

Today was Camden's last field day since he is about to be leaving the intermediate school and head to junior high. I am not sure he necessarily wanted me there, but I am absorbing these lasts while I can. Also, it gave me an opportunity to help Shane since he and his co-worker are in charge of field day. 

Since I know how uncool it is for your mom to be hanging around at this age, I made sure to try and keep my distance and just watch him from afar. I did however sneak in a few photo ops when given the chance.


Camden and his buds.

This event was one of a few timed events that 
you could participate in for a medal. Camden
may have had an unfair advantage since he is the PE
coaches son and has played on this many more 
times than his classmates, however he came away
 with the gold. 


I went and snuck a picture with Casen during
his recess time. 

Camden has the perfect toes for marble grabbing.



















No comments:

Post a Comment