Sunday, July 12, 2020

Annual Fun at Grandma and Grandpa's

This past week, Camden attended art camp. I love that he is artistic since that is a trait I do not seem to possess. They did some fun activities, and he came home with some cool artwork.

 


Since art camp was Monday through Thursday, we met Grandma and Grandpa on Friday to drop off the boys for them to spend their annual Fourth of July with my parents. We decided to take Nina with us and bless her heart, she vomited 4 times the whole trip. Apparently our baby girl gets car sick . . . 


As they do every year, the boys participated in all the fun fourth of July activities including the parade, games, rock painting and fire works.




After them spending almost a week in Kerrville doing things they love to do, like shooting BB guns, swimming, playing pickle ball and just being outside, Shane and I headed up so we could spend a little time there as well and also go visit my grandma. 



Ice cream floats by the pool


Casen was happy to see his baby girl.

Our family portrait (in the reflection)
with grandma
Homemade ice cream was sooo yummy!!!



Smores by the fire pit


I know my boys truly enjoy their time with my parents. I am glad that they have that set time to look forward to every year. I have such fond memories of spending a month with my grandparents in the summer. I pray my boys will reminisce about these times with their grandparents when they are older just as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment