Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

Since we just arrived back from Disney two days ago, we were fortunate that my sister offered to host Thanksgiving this year. That meant the only thing I needed to do was clean the house in preparation of my parents arrival and fix whatever dish my sister requested I bring. So yesterday I did just that - I cleaned house and went to the grocery store to get the ingredients I needed for sweet potato casserole. My Uncle John came with parents as well, which was a nice addition to our Thanksgiving.



As usual, the food was delicious and the company even better. Melissa's in-laws all came for Thanksgiving as well, which was nice. It is hard to believe I have known Shawn's family for more than half my life. They are fun to be around and we spend a lot of time laughing and sharing stories.

The boys will all of the cousins from the McAnear side
Cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment