Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween 2018

Despite us crossing our fingers, praying and staying away from any form of dance that resembled a rain dance, we again had a wet Halloween. After last years fun of trick or treating in the rain, we were all hoping for a dry night. Despite us starting out with no rain, we finished off our night in the pouring down rain.

This year the boys once again chose their costumes. It still amazes me how so different they area. Camden told me months ago that he wanted to be Marshmello. Despite me thinking that I am a cool mom and 'with it' I had no clue who the heck he was talking about. Marshmello is a DJ that he likes and after researching him, I realized I have listened to his music on the radio for the past several years. Ha!!


Casen wanted to be a dinosaur and knew exactly which dinosaur he wanted to be. Add a little stuffing to his tail, and he was the perfect dinosaur!!





We headed out a little before dark in hopes of missing the rain. We managed to make it up and down a few streets before the bottom fell out. Despite the rain cutting our trick or treating short, we all managed to still have a great time!

















No comments:

Post a Comment