Sunday, June 17, 2018

Picking Blueberries

Several months ago a friend of mine told my about Chmmielewski's Blueberry Farm and I knew then that I wanted to take the boys when the picking was right. With the rain we have had the past few days, apparently it is a good time to go picking. So yesterday we woke up and were headed out the door by 7:30am to go pick some blueberries. I didn't tell the boys where we were going so as to surprise them. Once we got there, Camden did not seemed thrilled with the idea of picking blueberries at all, however Casen, who is my adventurer, was excited. Once we got to picking, Camden started having fun and we ended up picking blueberries for an hour and a half.






Today, Casen and I made blueberry muffins with our fresh blueberries and then we froze the rest in anticipation of making other great goodies in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment