Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Fun

Due to it being Easter and us having a three day weekend, we decided to head to Kerrville for the weekend to spend some time with my parents and grandmother. I have not seen her in awhile and we were well over due for a visit! While we were there, we of course went fishing in the ponds and the boys got to play outside a good majority of the time.


Camden made the Easter Bunny a card, complete with a cut out for the Easter Bunny to answer 'Yes or No' as to whether he liked the card.

 

Of course, the Easter Bunny answered 'Yes'.


When the boys woke up this morning, they found their Easter baskets with all sorts of fun stuff in them.




























After church, we headed to my Grandma's to spend some time with her and visit. As usual, she was so glad to see the boys. She seemed to be doing good, however it still just absolutely kills me to see her in the 'nursing home' side of the facility instead of assisted living. She never wanted to be in a nursing home and unfortunately since she is no longer able to walk after her hip fracture in addition to her dementia, she is not able to be on the assisted living side. I swear I cry every time I leave that place . . .

















While we were visiting with Grandma, the Easter bunny was back at Mom and Dad's preparing for the arrival of my little Easter Egg hunters. They were thrilled to find eggs that had candy and money in them. 









As usual, we had a great time while in Kerrville and were sad to leave. Luckily, Casen and I plan on heading back that in a month or so once we are out of school. Camden and Shane will still be in school, so we will have some time to visit and relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment