Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve Festivities

I love traditions!!! One tradition I love carrying on with my boys is the Christmas tradition from when I was young of making iced sugar cookies for Santa. With Santa making his grand appearance tonight, we were running out of time for making cookies for him. I baked the cookies last night and today the boys and I had a great time decorating them.


















Today, a visitor that we will be taking care of for the next week made his arrival. Steve is our visitor's name, and we are looking forward to having a bearded dragon hang out with us.


In preparation for Santa and his reindeers, we left reindeer food outside for the reindeers, and cookies and milk inside for Santa. 

The boys throwing out reindeer feed
Cookies for Santa
The boys 'love' Christmas














Ready for Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment