Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015

Merry Christmas from the Hood Family!



The boys had a great day today - it started with them seeing their gifts from Santa and then opening gifts from Shane and me. Camden LOVED his Secret Sewer Lair that Santa brought and Casen was so excited he got a yellow bike!

 


Love that smile!

Casen was excited to get a dancing game.

Imagine that - Alabama!

This picture pretty much sums up his
excitement for Christmas. 
Shane's parents stopped by mid morning so they could see what the boys received for Christmas.


My parents arrived around noon and mom and I spent the later part of the afternoon preparing the Christmas meal while Dad and Shane were outside with the boys riding their bikes. Casen did awesome with his new bike and just took right off on it.


Shawn, Melissa, Mason, Kelsi and Braden arrived in the evening for supper and more gift opening. Let me just say, I did a horrible job of taking pictures this evening and really don't have any of my parents or sisters family, much less the four boys together!

Camden with his Scrabble ornament

Casen with a Santa ornament 
Braden got a cool soccer ball


Grandma and Grandpa Key
with the boys
As well as it being Christmas Day, today is my grandmother's 98th birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma Key!!! My mom took this picture last night after they took Grandma to the Christmas Eve service at church. I know I say this all the time, but she truly is one of my favorite people on earth!




No comments:

Post a Comment