Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Good Day

Today was just a great day. It started with Camden having a soccer game this morning in which he rocked!! I think in every picture I took he was scoring a goal.




Nana and Poppa Ron came not only to watch Camden's game, but also to take care of the boys so that Shane and I could celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. We ended up going shopping for me some new running shoes and of course ended up buying things for the boys. We then went to the movies (which we have not done in probably 5 years or so) where we saw 'God's Not Dead' and then went and ate at Pappadeaux. We ended the night by stopping at Starbucks for coffee (and since I gave up chocolate for lent, I had to get a vanilla latte, which was not that bad - but definitely not as good as chocolate!) It was a great afternoon/evening together - something we definitely needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment