Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tooth #11

Someone has two little white peaks poking out of his left lower gum. It appears that one of Casen's molars are making their way in and wreaking some havoc along the way. The tooth actually broke through on November 1st, however yesterday when I picked him up from school he had a temperature and had one through out the night, the highest being 101.8. He had no other symptoms aside from his gum being swollen from the tooth trying to break all the way through. We stayed home today and he was absolutely wonderful. I got a lot of snuggle time with him as well as a nap!


Tonight when we were brushing his teeth, I noticed something that appeared black in his new tooth. Thinking that it was a piece of food, I brushed it with his tooth brush. Apparently I was wrong, and instead it was a blood blister that I caused to pop and he had all sorts of blood in his mouth - along with crying. Talk about making me feel like a horrible mommy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment