Wednesday, August 7, 2013

14 Months

It is so hard to believe that Casen is already 14 months old - I know I have said this a million times, but where does the time go? Just a quick update - scooting on his hiney is still his main means of transportation. He is still not fond of standing much less attempting to walk. He loves to eat, and sometimes out eats his brother (who basically is a good eater). He is a bit picky though and will hold his food up to his tongue to check the texture of it before he puts it in his mouth. 
 

He loves peanut butter for lunch with Natural Cheetos

He just started wearing big boy pajamas, which honestly just about kills me. He is wearing 18 month shirts and shorts and I just bought him new shoes for school which are size 5. He is still in a size 3 diaper.
 

Big boy pajamas

 He has started hugging me tightly around my neck which I absolutely adore! He has not expanded his vocabulary very much, but enjoys playing with anything, especially if it is Camden's (luckily Camden shares very well so this has not been too much of  an issue). We have started having him taking one nap a day which generally lasts from 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Unfortunately when he returns to school he will be returning to the older infant room since he is not walking, so will have to return to 2 naps a day, but I am sure he will readjust. : ) And of course, he is such a momma's boy and if I am around, he thinks I need to be holding him or playing with him (which makes it difficult to get things done).
Giving himself a kiss in the mirror at church

Wearing his brother's hat

They both love to look at their reflections in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment