Sunday, November 20, 2011

Things I Love

I have to comment about how much I love my child!!! He has such a sweet soul, and it makes me so proud. He LOVES to give kisses to me, which melts my little heart. He can be eating in his high chair, and just grab my hand and kiss it. Sometimes we will be sitting and watching television and he will just lean over and kiss me. Other times he will just want to grab my hand and hold it. LOVE HIM!!!!!

He is talking really well right now, and even says complete sentences. It definitely makes communication with him much easier. Some of my favorite things he says are, 'Yes' - the reason I love it so is because he sound so proper when he says it because the emphasis is on the 's'. Another cute word he says is 'barbeque' - which sounds like 'bar-b-coo'. And then there is the alphabet song! I can't even begin to tell you all the cute ways he says different things as he sings that song, but it is precious. I definitely need to video tape it! I also love how instead of calling my parents Grandma and Grandpa, he calls them G-Ma and G-pa. Too cute!!!!

Another thing I love is when Camden shows you his muscles. If you ask him to show you his muscles, instead of putting his arms up, he looks like he has wings and says, "Muscle!" And for some reason, he skips the number 5 when counting to 10. I am not sure what his issue is with the number 5, but he totally leaves it out every time. He also loves to imitate different things Shane and I do, like crossing our arms or legs when we sit. He studies very closely just how we have our arms or legs and then makes sure his looks exactly like ours. It reminds us just how closely we are being watched!

No comments:

Post a Comment