Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Depression, Pictures and Milk

Well, I guess I haven't blogged lately because I have either been busy or depressed. Take your pick. I am in denial about my child turning one on Friday. A year already? I just don't know where the time has gone. I have been trying to get things together for his birthday party and am definitely needing to finish his birthday banner tonight. We finally bought a small gift for him today and we don't have a clue what we are getting him otherwise. But, I guess that is enough whining for now.

On Saturday, Camden had some professional pictures taken. They were scheduled for 4:30 pm which I was just a bit nervous about because he can be very pleasant, but if his napping is off, he can have a melt down in the late afternoon. But, luckily, he had two - two hour naps prior to his pictures, so he was oh so pleasant, and the picture taking was a breeze. Here are a few of the proofs she sent to us.





On Sunday I introduced milk in his bottles, which I am so pleased to say he tolerated just fine!! He may be a bit more gassy, but nothing that seems to be bothering him. I also had him drink his formula out of his sippy cups so we can omit those bottles in the next week or so. He is doing well with that also!



No comments:

Post a Comment