Monday, January 17, 2011

The Wave

Camden has been waving for quiet sometime, but how he waves now is different. It used to be that he waved by cupping his hand, and aiming it at himself. But, for the past several weeks he has been waving open handed, twisting his wrist from right to left.


He LOVES to wave. He waves at me in the morning after he finally opens his little eyes and they adjust to the light. As I am feeding him in the kitchen in the morning, he will wait for Melissa or Shawn to walk in and when they look at him he will just smile and wave. He does the same when Mason and Braden walk in. He waves at his teachers when we arrive at school and waves to some of his friends. On the weekends, when it is his nap time, I will ask him if he is ready to take his nap, and if he is, he starts waving. At night when it is bedtime, I will ask him if he is ready for bed, and he will give me a double wave, waving both hands. He then has to wave goodnight to his daddy, and anyone else that is around that he can wave goodnight to.


The double handed wave

I just love the precious and funny child that he is transforming into. I find myself loving him more and more each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment