Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Camden

Happy Birthday to Camden!!!! He woke up bright and early this morning on his own because he was so excited that he was turning 4. He got dressed and was ready to go to school so he could have his party with his friends at school. I love how he considers eating cupcakes with his friends a party! (I will enjoy this while I can.) Since his birthday party theme is Jake and the Neverland Pirates, I ordered cupcakes and added a little pirate decoration on them.
 
 
Prior to leaving home, I asked him to take a picture now that he was four, and he requested to include Casen in his birthday picture. Such a sweet big brother!

On our way home from school, I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner and as I suspected, he didn't want McDonald's or any other fast food restaurant, he wanted peanut butter and jelly. And so that is what he had. After supper he opened his gifts, which he got exactly what he wanted, a microphone and a Spiderman scooter. As you can tell from each of his pictures, he was a happy birthday boy.


My tatted up birthday boy

Thank you Casen for my microphone


Testing out his new scooter
You might recall from last year that I asked Camden a set of questions on his 3rd birthday with the intent to ask him the same questions yearly on his birthday to see how the answers change over the years. So here are his answers this year - a few of which did not change at all.

 1. What is your favorite color?  Blue
 2. What is your favorite toys? Dirt bike with blue guy
 3. What is your favorite fruit? Cuties
 4. What is your favorite TV show? Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Little Einsteins
 5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut Butter and jelly sandwich 
 6. What is your favorite outfit? Black basketball shirt and blue shoes
 7. What is your favorite game? Four Wheeler game (on his I-phone)
 8. What is your favorite snack? Popcorn
 9. What is your favorite animal? Ostrich
10. What is your favorite song? The Indian Song (One little, two little, three little Indians. . . )
11. What is your favorite book? Elmo
12. Who is your best friend? Carson and Casen
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the playground, play basketball and play ball
15. What is your favorite drink? Orange juice, apple juice and fruit punch
16. What is your favorite holiday? When you hunt eggs (Easter)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you all night? My dragon (Stuffy from Doc McStuffins)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Lucky Charms
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A worker that works on the road

I love how this year and last year his answer to #16 was Easter. I always think he is going to answer Christmas since it is the holiday that is most recent in his mind, but he proves me wrong. The only reason he chose Ostrich for #9 is that he had just gotten a stuffed ostrich out of the treasure box at school, so that is what was fresh on his mind. I honestly don't think he had a clue what an ostrich was up until that time. And as for #20, I pray he has higher aspirations as he gets older. : )

I am so proud of the young boy he is becoming. He is smart, very loving, a great helper, always very complementary and just a great kid. I am so fortunate to call him my son! Happy Birthday Camden! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment