Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Generally, Shane and I really do not do much for Valentine's. However, much to my surprise, this year was a bit different. Shane had set it up with my mom ahead of time that when they were here for Camden's birthday, they would watch the boys while Shane took me out. "What," you may ask, "A date???" I know, right???? And not only that, he gave me an Ipad as well!!! I must haven done something right this year!!!! So today we did not really do much celebrating.

The boys, on the other hand,  had their Valentine's Party at school and exchanged Valentine's with their classmates. It is always so fun to see what they bring home!

The boys' loot - along with a Valentine's card for us from Casen

Candy from Nana and Poppa Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment