Wednesday, April 29, 2026

Wildcat U

This past weekend, boys both had games, so Nana and Poppa came to watch them play. 


Casen and I did a little fishing as well. While I did not catch a thing, he caught a small bass.


This evening, we headed to the high school for Wildcat U. Wildcat U is an event hosted by Tomball Memorial High School designed for 8th graders and their parents. It gives future students an early look at campus life, academic expectations, and Wildcat athletics as they prepare to transition into high school. 


They had a commitment signing where each athlete signed to be a WILDCAT!





















Casen signed his certificate and then we went and toured the athletic wing of the school, including the locker rooms and work out facility. I appreciated being able to see where Casen will be spending some of his time at school as he is planning on playing both high school football and baseball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment