Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

We spent this Thanksgiving at Shane's parent's house in Lumberton. Shanelle and I prepared the majority of the food, which Shane's mom very much appreciated. Little does she know, I think Shanelle and I enjoyed our time together in the kitchen as much as she enjoyed her time out of the kitchen and spending time with the grand kids!

The boys got to go on their first motorcycle ride with Poppa Ron on his Spyder Can Am. I think they were all in hog heaven!




I had to share something that made me laugh. For Thanksgiving at school Casen had to tell his teachers two things he was thankful for. His two things were Poppyseed Chicken (which is his and Camden's favorite thing I cook) and Legos. The funny thing about Legos is that is probably Camden's favorite thing. Casen really doesn't even play with them at all. Silly boy!



We were fortunate enough to have some wonderful visitors over our Thanksgiving break as well. Lisa and her twins, Madison and Finn came to Houton for a visit. I was so excited to be able to spend some time with her as well as the twins. The boys seemed to love having the babies here, especially Casen. He became quite attached to Madison and really watched after her. 

Camden and Madison
Camden, Finn and me

Casen and Finn

Casen and Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment