Thursday, November 5, 2015

Homemade Gifts


Camden truly is a very thoughtful boy. He is always thinking of others and thinking of things he can give or make for them. For example, when he is at the doctor and gets a sticker, he always asks if he can get one for Casen. And when he can pick things out of the treasure box at school, he struggles only being able to pick one thing because he would rather be able to pick two, so he has a treasure to give his brother. As I tell him often, "That makes a Momma's heart happy!"

Last night he made me two different gifts, a bracelet, and a piece of art. He was very proud that he used things he found in the yard. This morning before leaving for school, he wanted me to take a picture with my gifts.


My pine needle and leaf bracelet
Art


Camden took this picture of me
with my gifts.
I pray that he continues to have a giving heart and always enjoys giving more than the receiving.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment